Release Notes 1.2.0 Are Now Live!
March 24, 2020
Release Notes 1.2.0
Overloot 1.2.0 introduces the Buddy system!
Buddies are companions that you can bring along in your adventures.
They have their own unique look and abilities.
Game Balancing Changes:
GRID - Major tweaks:
We’ve taken feedback from various reviews and have completely reworked the game grid. Gameplay is a lot smoother and feels more intuitive when moving and merging items in the grid.
A big pass on balancing was done to smooth out the progression curve making things easier and more linear in terms of difficulty and upgrade investment.
- Fixed a case where Items were used but not taken out of the inventory when tapping on the item as it fell from breaking a Rock.
- Bombs no longer stay in the game grid after killing a Boss
- Frozen FX now fits properly on weapons
- Rocks don’t stay follow in the reward screen anymore
- Fixed an issue where the hero would run endlessly after a bomb exploded
- Fixed an issue where sometimes items would become invisible on the game grid
- Added the break ice animation on Gunblades
- No leftover FX remains after beating a stage
- Fixed an issue when shifting a shape caused all present effects to become unresponsive
- Fixed an issue where the Hero could become motionless after defeating an enemy.
- Resolved an app size issue
- Improved chest opening visuals
- Improved some UI placements
- Fixed various smaller issues
- Further optimized the game