Release Notes 1.1.7 are now Live!
December 2, 2019
Release Notes 1.1.7
- Back transparent blocker screen remained on screen when the user encounters 2 Contextual Tutorials at the same time.
- When scrolling the map, the Stage detail won’t open by mistake.
- The hero gear upgrade button would stay active after reaching the Max Level.
- The app soft locks when tapping the Achievements button in German.
- Improved localization
- An invisible collision could appear when removing items under those affected by Monster Effect.
- App soft locked when an enemy triggers a Monster Effect while there are no items in the Inventory.
- Daily Inn Quests Timers could be in the negative
- The Hero could get in an infinite "hit" animation loop against gumdrop slimes
- The text for MAX LVL didn’t fit when trying to merge a Hero Gear at Max Level.
- The red border for being low HP was displayed at the beginning of the level.
- After playing for a while, the gold awarded after completing a level was higher than intended
- Pausing right at the start of a boss or mid boss fight didn’t pause the game
- Power-Up buttons would disappear when Overlooting during a Boss Fight
- Name of the combined item was cropped after combining on a device with a large screen.
- Game would crash when minimizing as a Treasure Chest’s countdown is over.
- It’s no longer possible to Overloot during the Tutorial
- The Hero’s legs were misplaced when returning to the game after quitting while wearing a helmet and running at the same time.
- Improved Map Inertia when scrolling
- A Weapon Drop is now guaranteed when killing a Monster to prevent situations where users fight forever with only their fists
- Free Bronze Chest is now set to every 6h
Chest content Changes:
- Increased base value for Wood and Iron for all chests and End of stage reward
- Increased reward multiplier to 2.5
- Removed chance to have 0 power up
- Added chance to have 3 power ups
- Increased reward multiplier to 6.25
- Removed chance to have 1 and 2 power ups
- Now gold chests have 3 power ups guaranteed
- Chest Drop Rates:
- No chest: 57.5%
- Bronze: 40%
The "Rarer Chest" Adventure Boost did not have the expected behavior:
When the boost is activated:
- if player loots no chest, give bronze chest
- if player loots bronze chest, give silver chest
- if player loots silver chest, give gold chest
- When the boost is activated:
- Going through the Adventure map, it remembers the last level grinded for quicker access
- Added Monster Visuals in the Inn Quests for users to better identify the objectives